|Kanchanaburi is Thailand’s third-largest province, stretching far west of the border with Myanmar. The province boasts of some of the country’s most beautiful waterfalls and caves, as well as the historic bridge over the River Kwai. The hills and valleys are scattered with intriguing temples, historical sites, and the lush, wooded landscapes are ideal for cycling, trekking, and raft trips.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms