|The capital of Vietnam sits in the country's northern region in a scenic setting on the right bank of the Red River. First-timers to the city may find it a bustling destination, but the constant hustle is in fact part of Hanoi's inherent charm. Throw a rich selection of aesthetic and cultural sights and a steadily growing visitor infrastructure into the mix, and it's not difficult to see how Hanoi has become one of Southeast Asia's most popular tourist destinations.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms