|No trip to Thailand would be complete without a visit to the birthplace of the Thai nation and the country’s first capital, Sukhothai. Established in 1238, Sukhothai lasted over two centuries and boasts 100 historical sites, including the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Sukhothai Historical Park and Si Satchanalai Historical Park. It is also one of the most ambient spots to soak up the magical candlelit floats that glisten in the moonlit water during the annual Loi Krathong Festival, as it is where the festival originated many centuries ago.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms