|Nakhon Ratchasima, or 'Khorat', is Thailand’s largest province on the Northeast plateau, and is considered the gateway to other provinces in the region. The province is rich in Khmer culture and history. It is also a site of several prehistoric communities. Today, it is a popular destination, with natural and cultural attractions as well as agrotourism.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms