|Chiang Rai, the northernmost province of Thailand, is about 488 miles north of Bangkok. Situated on the Kok River basin, the province is located within the renowned Golden Triangle area where Myanmar, Laos and Thailand converge. Thus, Chiang Rai is also known as the gateway to Myanmar, Laos and Southern China
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms