|Founded in 1296 by King Mengrai as the capital of the Lanna Kingdom, Chiang Mai is the second largest city of Thailand. Chiang Mai has had a long and mostly independent history, which has to a large extent preserved a most distinct Thai culture. Beyond the city, the province offers some of the most picturesque scenery in the whole kingdom, and is one of the forested mountains including Thailand’s highest peak at Doi Intanon.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms