|The Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya or Ayutthaya in short, is one of Thailand’s historical and majestic highlights. Serving as the Thai capital for 417 years (1350-1767: Kingdom of Ayutthaya), it was once glorified as one of the biggest cities in the world a Southeast Asia center for civilizations. During the 17th century, most foreign visitors to Ayutthaya, traders or diplomats alike, claimed Ayutthaya to be the most illustrious and glittering city that they had ever visited. The map of Ayutthaya published in 1691 by Simon de la Loubre in Du Royaume De Siam is proof of such recognition.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms