|Samut Songkhram is a province of fertile land, ripe with plants and crops, including numerous vegetables and fruits, as well as a vast variety of seafood products. It is also an interesting historical area, particularly during the early Ratanakosin period, following the fall of Ayutthaya.Samut Songkhram is located just southwest of Bangkok, along the Gulf of Thailand. Attractions in the province include floating markets, temples, a Siamese cat house, and the Ban Phaya So - the home of a famous alto fiddle maker who combines the art of traditional Thai music with wood carving.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms