|The land of elegant palaces, a magnificent royal garden, Koh Kret’s famous pottery, notably old and beautiful temples, delicious durian, and a gorgeous city hall.
Nonthaburi is situated in a fertile basin on the bank of the Chao Phraya River, where many fruit and flower plantations are interspersed with a number of historical temples. The town is only 20 km from Bangkok and is conveniently accessible by road or river.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms