|Nakhon Pathom is a small province located just 56 km west of Bangkok. An area of great historical importance that features both archaeological and religious treasures, not least of which is Phra Pathom Chedi, the first religious landmark that signified the introduction of Buddhism to Thailand, Nakhon Pathom has a number of attractions that make it a fine day trip or stopping point on the way to or from Kanchanaburi. In fact, Nakhon Pathom is well known for pomelo, a fruit much like a grapefruit, and some Thais call Nakhon Pathom the sweet pomelo town.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- Freedom & Flexibility service
- Professional guide & reliable transportation
- All Admission fee included
- No forced shopping / No tourist traps
- Absolutely no hidden/extra charge
- Easy payment terms